Me and Myself

In a cold winter 1994
A lovely daughter was welcomed in family
And was proudly called Sherab Tshomo
Name being compared to a wonders of knowledge
..............BUT................

I can't accept the name proudly
Because the name weighs heavy
I question myself everyday
M i really what I am called as ???
No am not, I am a girl of no good;
I know it's a simple plane name

Now I am in my twenties
Whose life is just like others
Simple and worth living
Triple Gem has given me everything
Parents, family, teachers, and friends
Yeah I accept it greedily

Because I won't be able to give anything
To the lord who blessed me everything
Except my innocent heart, that love you. 
And eternally thankful ...

I always dreamt high and aspired more
But landed up with what I am now
Dear my triple gem please always guide 
Me to follow your path
And flourish my wonders of knowledge
Which is blessed by YOU
I owe you my Lord 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Beautiful Pain @Farewell

ALONE

"We are culturally driven lay followers; We rarely are true buddhist practitioner"