SMILE 😊

Why do you smile
What are you smiling at
Where did you get that charming smile
How can you smile all along

OH! I get that amusing utterance 

Wherever and whomsoever i meet
My old folks wonder how
Strangers ask me why
Crushes tell me from where

And yet i stupidly smile again

Out of baffling query 
Everyone smiles back to me
And walk away all along
Though no one knows the rationale

HAHA !! I smile and Smile 

Even in my darkest day
I smile not to lure attention
I smile to enrapture everyone 
B'coz they deserves joy and peace


YES i smile and you too PLEASE

Smile like counting the unlimited stars 
Hide away your pain like eclipse does
And shine brighter than ever
Like moon accompanying sun in midday 

SMILE to FADE away your PAIN



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Beautiful Pain @Farewell

ALONE

"We are culturally driven lay followers; We rarely are true buddhist practitioner"